Better Together is delighted to offer our Early Years Parents Plus programme.
Our Early Years programme is practical, solution-focused and draws on parents strengths and is suitable for parents of children aged 1 to 6 years, including young children with additional needs. This programme will help you as parents to:
- Develop good attachments and relationships with your child
- Understand and respond to tantrums and misbehaviour
- Build your child’s language and development
- Reduce your own stress as a parent thus helping your recovery
- Assist your child with learning and concentration
- Increase your child’s self-esteem
- Establish positive daily routines
In Better Together we know that recovery and parenting are not separate things. In this programme we will share learning and experience from both professionals and other parents in recovery.
This course is delivered online via Zoom, no babysitters required!
We would love to have you join us on Thursday July 1st at 3.30pm. This course runs for 10 weeks for an hour and a half session and is free.
For meeting link please text ‘parent’ to 086 7911509