Latest posts from SERDATF.
- Is youth vaping creating a new generation of nicotine addicts? 15th July 2019
- Benzodiazepine use in Irish over 65s is higher than international average 9th July 2019
- Personal drug use may lead to cautions rather than criminal prosecution 9th July 2019
- Gardaí refuse to provide policing plan needed for injecting centre until planning permission is gra 4th July 2019
- Updated application for Dublin drug-injecting facility submitted 4th July 2019
- Inclusion of chronic pain conditions on cannabis access scheme will be ‘kept under review’ 3rd July 2019