Latest posts from SERDATF.
Drug addicts are still injecting in Dublin’s back lanes after plans for a medically supervised facility were rejected by the
- Dr. Eamon Keenan on raising awareness about drug use and drug testing 23rd August 2019
- Merchants Quay appeals decision to reject permission for country’s first injection room 22nd August 2019
- Addiction counsellors in Cork seeing first cases of women hooked on crack cocaine 22nd August 2019
- Queen’s researchers explores the use of New Psychoactive Substances by young people 21st August 2019
- Minister would ‘report college drug dealers to gardaí’ 20th August 2019
- HSE addiction expert: Festivals that don’t provide drug information and support should be refused a 19th August 2019