Latest posts from SERDATF.
- People in Ireland drink, on average, the equivalent of 40 bottles of vodka a year
- New HRB report identifies best practice for addressing drug use among people who are homeless.
- Minister commits to implementing the recommendations on drugs services from the scoping report
- HSE and Health Research Board launch EU Web Survey to explore current drug trends in Ireland
- Minister O’Gorman announces LGBTI+ Youth Leadership Programme
- Minister Feighan welcomes the approval of the EU Drugs Strategy 2021-2025