Latest posts from SERDATF.
Drug addicts are still injecting in Dublin’s back lanes after plans for a medically supervised facility were rejected by the
- Irish doctors monitoring US warnings about e-cigs after lung disease outbreak 16th September 2019
- Cannabis use by young significantly increases mental health risks 16th September 2019
- “Debt on me head”: a qualitative study of the experience of teenage cannabis users in treatment. 11th September 2019
- UCC Says No to Students Hoping to Hand Out Drug-Testing Kits 11th September 2019
- 7,600 people receive opioid-substitution treatment in first six months of 2019 10th September 2019
- Experts recommend zero alcohol for pregnant women 9th September 2019